RULES FOR RETURN OF GOODS
1. Return and replacement of goods.
1.1. Return of goods takes place in accordance with the 2001 June 29 Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania No 217 "Regarding the Approval of Rules for the Return and Exchange of Items".
1.2. In order to return the quality item (s), the Buyer may do this within 14 (fourteen) days from the day the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
1.3. The buyer, before returning the item, must contact the seller by e-mail, inform about the intention and receive instructions on how and at what address to return the item.
1.4. In order to return the defective product (s), the Buyer can do this within 14 (fourteen) days after delivery of the goods to the Buyer, BEFORE customer must the Seller thereof by e-mail. Mail, adding bad quality goods and / or parcel pictures or videos describing the issue. This is the only way to obtain an RMA (returned material authorized).
1.5. The returned item must be in the original orderly packaging, not damaged, unused, the same set as the Buyer has received, without loss of merchantability (undamaged labels, unbreakable protective films, etc.). When returning the goods, it is necessary to provide a copy (printed) of purchase document.
1.6. The buyer must send the goods returned by the registered consignment. The registered parcel number must be submitted to the Seller not later than within 24 hours. After shipping.
1.7. The cost of returning quality or replacement goods is paid by the buyer.
1.8. Returning a good quality, the buyer only returns the amount of money paid for the item. Shipments are not refunded to the buyer.
1.9. Upon returning the wrong item, the Seller undertakes to replace such item with the necessary item. In the absence of the necessary goods, the buyer will be returned all the money (for the item, and the actual shipping costs incurred).
1.10. When a defective product is returned, the Seller undertakes to replace the non-conforming item with the same goods or return the money to the Buyer.
1.11. The Seller has the right not to accept Goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer does not comply with the procedure for the return of goods specified in these Rules (RMA procedure)
1.12. If the Buyer returns the item purchased at a discount, the amount paid for the item is refunded with a valid discount.
2. Final provisions.
2.1. These Rules for the return of goods are made in accordance with the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2.2. These rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania. All disputes arising from the enforcement of these rules are resolved by negotiation. Failing to reach an agreement, disputes are resolved by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
Livialippi.lt confirms that personal data specified by the Buyer will be processed only in the online store of goods and services www.livialippi.lt, as well as for the purpose of analysis and direct marketing.
The Seller undertakes not to disclose Customer's Personal Data to third parties except in the following cases:
- by making an order or providing other services to the Seller's partners, who deliver goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
- to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal activity.
The buyer has the following rights:
- to receive information about the processing of your Personal Data;
- to receive information from which sources and what personal data they collect, for what purpose they are processed, to which data recipients have been provided and provided at least during the last 1 (one) year;
- to demand the correction, destruction of their personal data or suspension of personal data processing operations when the data are processed without complying with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other laws, except in cases provided for in the Rules;
- to refuse to process his Personal Data, but in this case the Buyer will not have the opportunity to purchase goods and / or services in the online store www.livialippi.lt.
- The Buyer agrees in advance that his data Seller has the right to keep on the server for an indefinite period, for all legitimate purposes, to store personal data.
- Any request or instruction related to the processing of Personal Data, the Buyer must provide the Seller with a written request by e-mail to email@example.com. The Seller, upon receipt of such Request or Order by the Buyer, shall, within 10 (ten) calendar days, provide the Buyer with a written reply by e-mail. Mail and perform the actions specified in the request or refuse to perform them.